“My Galaxy S4 fell in the toilet, what should I do?”
“I can’t hear music when I plug in my headphones into my RAZR MAXX.”
“Can you fix my Google Nexus 5, it still works but the screen is cracked?”
These are questions we here all the time at our office. No matter what Android phone you have we can fix whatever is wrong with it. From water damage to cracked screens to volume issues Logistics can fix your Android phone usually at an expense much less then purchasing a new phone! We pride ourselves on exception phone repair service no matter how damaged your android may be.
We repair ALL Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4, RAZR, RAZR Max, Google Nexus, HTC and LG.
Our phone repair services include:
- Cracked screen, lens & touchscreen replacement
- Damaged charging & audio port replacements
- Battery replacement
- Water damage
- Board replacement
- Antenna and flex cable replacement
Even if your phone requires micro soldering to fix the damage we are equipped and experienced to fix these issues.
Additional phone services we offer include:
- Data Recovery & Transfer-even if you phone is damaged beyond repair we can many times still retrieve your data
- Unlocking-whether your forgot your lock code or want to unlock your phone so you can use it with another cell network we can do this.
- Flashing- we can upgrade your phone to the latest firmware/software upgrade or install software to improve the overall performance of your phone
Please note that android part prices fluctuate frequently, therefore we do not have a flat rate. We do this to provide you with the best price possible to fix your device.
If you are interested in any of our android phone repair services please stop by our office located at 361 Boston Post Rd in North Windham Ct. If you do not live close by but want us to look at your phone give us a call at 860.942.8522 you can also visit our online store and add Android Cellphone Repair Service to your cart. There will be additional instructions on where to send your phone etc.
I was wondering how much would it be to fix my galaxy s3 charge port I already have the charge port I want to also know where are you guys located
Comments are closed.